STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible, in its entirety, is the inspired revelation of God to man.
- There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God, and became fully man through the work of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, living a sinless life on earth.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died willingly in the place of sinners, becoming our Redeemer, and that He is the only Mediator through whose atoning blood, and by faith in Him alone, we receive forgiveness of sins.
- The Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form, ascended to heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God. He is now our High Priest and Advocate, and will one day return to earth to judge the world.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service. Believers form the Church, of which Christ is the head.
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.